Position: Part-time at first, option for full-time in the near future
Type: Hourly at part-time (Full time will be salary with benefits)
We are looking for a Designer to help us with graphic design (for web), illustration, and animation for our company and clients. (Experience and skills in web design or front-end web development are a big plus, too!)
The ideal candidate must be humble, hungry, creative, organized, competent, self-motivated, trustworthy, honest, have a good work ethic, and have a willingness to learn and grow. The candidate needs to have a strong understanding and experience in the design skills listed below.
Summit Digital Marketing serves clients in 60+ different industries across North America, Europe, and Asia. We are looking for a design rockstar to come in and make an impact immediately.
Main Responsibilities Include
- Digital ads.
- Social media ads & creative content.
- Designing and building landing pages.
- Website design and wireframing.
- Icons and illustration.
- Logo design and creative branding development
- Designing miscellaneous design assets as needed, such as popup forms, print materials, etc.
- Ensuring quality assurance of design deliverables, and that design assets reflect the client’s branding + is thoroughly reviewed prior to sending to the client.
- High-level thinking; ability to deliver what is asked for, but also the ability to deliver something the client loves that they never envisioned.
Skills and Character Traits Needed
Summit Digital Marketing’s five core values are love, excellence, authenticity, relationships, and results. The ideal candidate will embody these core values in their character and work ethic. Specifically, for this role, this looks like:
- Treating other people the way you would want to be treated.
- Valuing people and caring about the client’s success.
- Strong design skills.
- Proficient experience creating organic content within the Adobe Creative Platform – specifically with Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Experience in Adobe XD and Adobe After Effects a BIG plus.
- Animation is a plus, but not required.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Google Calendar is a big plus.
- Ability to be organized, with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, take responsibility and initiate, and get work done in a remote work environment.
- Honesty and integrity.
- A willingness to learn, grow, and continually get better.
Perks and Benefits
- Strong Salary
- Remote work: work from wherever you want, as long as you get the work done
- Health Insurance (company covers 75% of insurance premiums)
- Dental Insurance (company covers 75% of insurance premiums)
- Vision Insurance (company covers 75% of insurance premiums)
- Life Insurance (company covers 100% of life insurance premiums)
- Fridays off in July and December
- 15 days of paid time off (PTO)
- Your birthday off
- 10 national holidays off
- Seven days of “PSI” (personal, service, and/or illness) days off
- 1lb of Coffee and book of your choosing mailed to your house every quarter
- Hulu Subscription
- Fully paid annual company retreat in Florida
- Awesome, encouraging team and company culture
- Paid maternity leave (12 weeks) / paid paternity leave (2 weeks) after one year of employment
- Opportunity to love your work with a growing digital marketing agency that serves clients around the world