Title: Digital Marketing Associate
Position: Part-Time with the option to become full-time within 90 days.
Type: Hourly ($15-25 per hour, depending on experience and skill level)
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Associate to help us with various SEO, PPC, and other digital marketing tasks. The person must be teachable, competent, self-motivated, trustworthy, honest, have a good work ethic, and a willingness to learn. The candidate does not need to be an expert — we will train, mentor, and help you — but he/she does need to have a basic understanding and experience in the digital marketing skills listed below.
Summit Digital Marketing serves clients in 35+ different industries across North America, Europe, and Asia. This position will start as a part-time internship position and will be eligible to become a full-time salaried position within 90 days if both parties want to move forward.
Main Responsibilities include
- Assist team in SEO activities for clients, such as link building research and outreach.
- Assist team in Amazon setup and optimization for clients.
- Assist team in PPC management tasks, such as keyword research and giving input on landing page design, copywriting, and creative design for ad campaigns.
- Assist team in daily social media management for specific clients.
- Joining phone calls with prospects and clients.
- Communicate with team and clients on projects by email, Slack, Asana, and phone.
- Other digital marketing todos as needed.
Skills and Character Traits Needed
- Basic fundamental understanding of digital marketing strategy.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Calendar.
- Ability to be organized, with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, take responsibility and initiate, and get work done in a remote work environment. (Candidate will need the ability to work in a quiet environment when meeting with clients.)
- A willingness to learn, grow, and continually get better.
Perks and Benefits
- Remote work: Work from wherever you want, as long as you get the work done.
- Commission on new deals you help bring in and retain.
- 1lb of coffee and a book of your choosing every quarter.
- Hulu subscription.
- Training and mentorship.
- Full Time Benefits include: Salary, monthly healthcare stipend, 15 days of paid time off (PTO), plus your birthday and several national holidays off.