Title: Digital Marketing Associate
Position: Part-Time, with the option to become full-time within 60 days.
Type: Hourly ($15-30 per hour, depending on experience and skill level)
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Associate to help us primarily with pay per click management and reporting for clients. The person must be teachable, competent, self-motivated, trustworthy, honest, have a good work ethic, and a willingness to learn. The candidate does not need to be an expert — we will train, mentor, and help you — but he/she does need to have a basic understanding and experience in the digital marketing skills listed below.
Summit Digital Marketing serves clients in 30+ different industries across North America, Europe, and Asia. This position will start as a part-time position, and will be eligible to become a full-time salaried position within 60 days.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Setting up new clients on Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, and LinkedIn Ads.
- Managing pay per click (PPC) advertising accounts, by completing our weekly, monthly, and 90-day workflows.
- Creating ROI reports for clients (some are weekly, bi-weekly, and others are monthly).
- Miscellaneous marketing todos as needed.
Other job responsibilities include:
- Assist in daily social media management for specific clients.
- Calling/reaching out to Google customer support when needed.
- Joining phone calls with prospects and clients.
- Manage Google Ads and Facebook ads on behalf of our clients, to help them get the best possible return on investment.
- Enter KPIs into client’s “scoreboard” (Google spreadsheet).
- Communicate with team and clients on projects by email, Slack, Asana, and phone.
- Perform PPC tasks according to Summit’s PPC workflow.
- Give input on landing page design, copywriting, and creative design for ad campaigns.
Skills and Character Traits Needed:
- Understanding of digital marketing strategy.
- Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, specifically Google Ads and Facebook Ads. (Bing Ads and LinkedIn Ads experience are a HUGE plus.)
- Analytics and reporting.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Calendar.
- Ability to be organized, with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, take responsibility and initiate, and get work done in a remote work environment.
- A willingness to learn, grow, and continually get better.
Perks and Benefits:
- Remote work: Work from wherever you want, as long as you get the work done.
- Commission on new deals you help bring in and retain.
- 1lb of coffee and a book of your choosing every quarter.
- Hulu subscription.
- Training and mentorship.
- Full Time Benefits include: Salary, monthly healthcare stipend, 15 days of paid time off (PTO), plus your birthday and several national holidays off.