Title: Digital Marketing Associate
Position: Part-time or full-time.
Type: Hourly or salary, depending on experience and skill level.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Associate to help us with various SEO, PPC, and other digital marketing tasks. The person must be teachable, competent, self-motivated, trustworthy, honest, have a good work ethic, and a willingness to learn. The candidate does not need to be an expert — we will train, mentor, and help you — but he/she does need to have a basic understanding and experience in the digital marketing skills listed below.
Summit Digital Marketing serves clients in 45+ different industries across North America, Europe, and Asia. This position will start as a part-time internship position and will be eligible to become a full-time salaried position within 90 days if both parties want to move forward.
Main Responsibilities include
- Assist team in SEO and PPC activities for clients, such as link building research and outreach and keyword research for paid advertising.
- Assist team in Amazon setup and optimization for clients.
- Assist team in PPC management tasks, such as keyword research and giving input on landing page design, copywriting, and creative design for ad campaigns.
- Assist team in daily social media management for specific clients.
- Assist in trade show marketing and events.
- Joining phone calls with prospects and clients.
- Communicate with team and clients on projects by email, Slack, Asana, and phone.
- Other miscellaneous, random, and spontaneous digital marketing todos as needed.
Skills and Character Traits Needed
Summit Digital Marketing’s five core values are love, excellence, authenticity, relationships, and results. The ideal candidate will embody these core values in their character and work ethic. Specifically, this looks like:
- Treating other people the way you would want to be treated.
- Valuing people and caring about client’s success.
- Basic fundamental understanding of digital marketing strategy.
- Very strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Calendar a plus.
- Ability to be organized, with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, take responsibility and initiate, and get work done in a remote work environment. (Candidate will need the ability to work in a quiet environment when meeting with clients.)
- A willingness to learn, grow, and continually get better.