Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Type: Salary with benefits
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager (DMM) to help our marketing team deliver remarkable results to our clients. Experience in SEO and/or PPC is required.
The Digital Marketing Manager’s main objective is to ensure client success through the marketing team. The DMM will manage the PODs and be involved with client work – assisting the marketing team with strategy, problem-solving, and support.
This person must be humble, hungry, forward-thinking, in tune with digital marketing trends/successful strategies, organized, competent, self-motivated, trustworthy, and honest. They will have a good work ethic and willingness to learn and grow. The candidate needs to have a strong understanding and experience in the digital marketing skills listed below.
Main Responsibilities Include
- CLIENT RESULTS AND RETENTION: The Digital Marketing Manager (DMM) ensures new clients are seeing results, especially in the first 1-2 months. The DMM will also orchestrate and manage the onboarding and offboarding process for clients. The DMM will be a “second layer” for monitoring client numbers and ROI, helping PODs improve results where needed. They will help the marketing team develop digital marketing strategies that get the best ROI for clients – ultimately helping retain clients for as long as possible.
- LEADERSHIP: Provide input and feedback to the marketing team, help solve problems and make decisions that arise, and provide marketing leadership expertise to the team and clients as needed (on the phone, in-person, over Zoom, Slack, etc.). The Digital Marketing Manager will help coach and train the marketing team to improve the marketing maturity and skill level on the team, including teaching the staff at our “Learning Hours.” The Digital Marketing Manager will also perform annual reviews with POD team members.
- SUPPORT: The Digital Marketing Manager will also need to step in to help the marketing team with specific tasks. Specifically, when different members are out of the office on vacation, maternity leave, paternity leave, and on an as-needed basis. This may include – but is not limited to – leading meetings, SEO work, PPC work, reporting, copywriting, and other tasks.
- TRAINING: Train new employees in addition to our Trainual videos, and work with the Director of Operations to create and document new training content for staff.
Skills and Character Traits Needed
Summit Digital Marketing’s five core values are love, excellence, authenticity, relationships, and results. The ideal candidate will embody these core values in their character and work ethic. For the Digital Marketing Manager, this looks like:
- Treating other people the way you want to be treated.
- Valuing people and caring about the client’s success.
- Advanced understanding of digital marketing strategy.
- Strong skills and experience in SEO, PPC, and digital marketing strategy.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to be organized, with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, take responsibility and initiate, and get work done in a remote work environment.
- Honesty and integrity.
- A willingness to learn, grow, and continually get better.
Perks and Benefits
- Strong Salary
- Remote work: work from wherever you want, as long as you get the work done
- Health Insurance (company covers 75% of insurance premiums)
- Dental Insurance (company covers 75% of insurance premiums)
- Vision Insurance (company covers 75% of insurance premiums)
- Life Insurance (company covers 100% of life insurance premiums)
- Fridays off in July and December
- 15 days of paid time off (PTO)
- Your birthday off
- 10 national holidays off
- Seven days of “PSI” (personal, service, and/or illness) days off
- 1lb of Coffee and book of your choosing mailed to your house every quarter
- Hulu Subscription
- Fully paid annual company retreat
- Awesome, encouraging team and company culture
- Paid maternity leave (12 weeks) / paid paternity leave (2 weeks) after one year of employment
- Opportunity to love your work with a growing digital marketing agency that serves clients around the world