Title: Digital Markting Sales Manager
Type: Salary ($42,000 per year) + Commission
We are looking for a Pay Per Click (PPC) Specialist to help us with pay per click management and reporting for clients. The person must be teachable, competent, self-motivated, trustworthy, honest, have a good work ethic, and a willingness to learn. The candidate needs to have a basic understanding and experience in the digital marketing skills listed below.
Summit Digital Marketing serves clients in 35+ different industries across North America, Europe, and Asia. This position will start as a part-time position, and will be eligible to become a full-time salaried position within 60 days.
Main Responsibilities Include
- Designing and implementing PPC strategies and funnels for clients.
- Setting up new clients on Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Amazon Ads, Bing Ads, and LinkedIn Ads.
- Managing, monitoring, and optimizing pay per click (PPC) advertising accounts, by completing our weekly, monthly, and 90-day workflows.
- Setting up analytics and conversion tracking for the client depending on PPC service.
- Creating ROI reports for clients (some are weekly, bi-weekly, and others are monthly).
- Running A/B tests for client PPC accounts and updating A/B test results in Google Sheets.
- Miscellaneous marketing todos as needed.
Other Job Responsibilities Include
- Calling/reaching out to Google customer support when needed.
- Joining phone calls with prospects and clients.
- Manage Google Ads and Facebook ads on behalf of our clients, to help them get the best possible return on investment.
- Enter KPIs into client’s “scoreboard” (Google spreadsheet).
- Communicate with team and clients on projects by email, Slack, Asana, and phone.
- Give input on landing page design, copywriting, and creative design for ad campaigns.
Skills and Character Traits Needed
- Understanding of digital marketing strategy and pay per click funnels.
- Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, specifically Google Ads and Facebook Ads. (Bing Ads, Amazon Ads, and LinkedIn Ads experience are a HUGE plus.)
- Analytics and reporting.
- Experience working with landing pages (we use Unbounce)
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Calendar.
- Ability to be organized, with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, take responsibility and initiate, and get work done in a remote work environment.
- A willingness to learn, grow, and continually get better.
Perks and Benefits
- Good pay with no commission limit.
- Remote work: Work from wherever you want, as long as you get the work done.
- Commission on new deals you help bring in and retain.
- 1lb of coffee and a book of your choosing every quarter.
- Hulu subscription.
- Training and mentorship.
- PTO: 15 days of paid time off (PTO), plus your birthday and several national holidays off.