Title: Director of Finance and Administration
Position: Full-Time (32 to 40 hours per week)
Type: Salary with benefits (see below)
We are looking for a Director of Finance and Administration to help us with accounting, finances, human resources, legal compliance, administration, and other related tasks. The Director of Finance and Administration will work closely with the CEO as a part of the leadership team. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, good with numbers and accounting best practices, have strong communication skills, and care deeply about people.
Summit Digital Marketing serves clients in 45+ different industries across North America, Europe, and Asia.
Main Responsibilities Include
- Accounting and Finance: invoicing clients, accounting, categorizing expenses, reconciliation, accounts receivable, accounts payable, paying bills, financial reporting, and budgeting.
- Human resources: ensuring legal compliance across the business, management of employee benefits, and ensuring employee happiness and satisfaction.
- Culture development: working with the CEO to continue developing and fostering a loving, fun, engaging, and enjoyable work culture as a remote team.
- Administration: various business-related administrative tasks.
Skills and Character Traits Needed
Summit Digital Marketing’s five core values are love, excellence, authenticity, relationships, and results. The ideal candidate will embody these core values in their character and work ethic. Specifically, for this role, this looks like:
- Treating other people the way you would want to be treated.
- Valuing people and caring about client’s success.
- Understanding of accounting and financial management. (Knowledge of QuickBooks is a huge plus!)
- Good with people, details, and numbers.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with Quickbooks, Gmail, and G Suite (Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Calendar) is a big plus.
- Ability to be organized, with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, take responsibility and initiate, and get work done in a remote work environment.
- Honesty and integrity.
- A willingness to learn, grow, and continually get better.
Perks and Benefits
- Strong salary.
- Health Insurance.
- Remote work: Work from wherever you want, as long as you get the work done.
- 15 days of paid time off (PTO), plus your birthday and several national holidays off.
- 7 “PSI Days” off (personal, service, and/or illness days).
- 1lb of coffee and a book of your choosing every quarter.
- Hulu subscription.