Title: Executive Assistant.
Position: Part-Time. (Remote / Virtual)
Type: Hourly, 10 to 15 hours per week ($12 per hour + commission).
Summit Digital Marketing serves clients in 20+ different industries across North America, Europe, and Asia. We are looking for an Executive Assistant to help us with various administrative tasks that are essential to the operations of the business. The candidate must be teachable, competent, trustworthy, honest, have a good work ethic, and a willingness to learn. This is a part-time, remote position with the potential to become full-time.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Answer phone calls.
- Calendar management and coordinate meetings.
- Interact with prospects via live chat.
- Participate in phone calls with prospects and clients. (Must be able to participate in phone calls in a quiet room with no background noise.)
- Research and Data Entry.
- Send Christmas gifts to clients.
- Communicate with team members on projects by email, Slack, and phone.
- Help edit and proofread proposals, blog posts, and other content.
- Reach out to organizations and try to book speaking gigs.
- Good written and oral communication skills (English).
- Google Docs and Microsoft Excel (basic skill level).
- Resourceful: able to learn and figure stuff out on your own.
- Friendly and warm.
- A willingness to learn, grow, and continually get better.
Perks & Benefits
- Remote work: Work from wherever you want, as long as you get the work done.
- 1lb of coffee and a book of your choosing mailed to your house every quarter.
- Hulu subscription.
- 5% commission on any new customers you help generate.