Title: Executive Assistant.
Position: Part-Time. (Remote / Virtual)
Type: Hourly, 10 to 15 hours per week ($12 per hour + commission).
Summit Digital Marketing serves clients in 30+ different industries across North America, Europe, and Asia. We are looking for an Executive Assistant to help us with various administrative tasks that are essential to the operations of the business. The candidate must be teachable, competent, trustworthy, honest, have a good work ethic, and a willingness to learn.
Some of the specific responsibilities include:
- Answer phone calls, interact with website visitors via live chat, and book appointments with prospects.
- Enter contact information into our CRM.
- Calendar management and coordinate meetings.
- Help with project management and organization (note-taking, assigning todos in basecamp, etc.).
- Participate in phone calls with prospects and clients. (Must be able to participate in phone calls in a quiet room with no background noise.)
- Research and Data Entry.
- Send Christmas gifts to clients.
- Communicate with team members on projects by email, Basecamp, Slack, and phone.
- Help edit and proofread proposals, blog posts, and other content.
- Reach out to organizations and try to book speaking gigs.
- Create simple checklists, PDFs, and other resources using company internal tools.
Please Note: The candidate will be trained in all aspects of the responsibilities above.
Skills and Character Traits Needed
- Good written and oral communication skills (English).
- Google Docs and Microsoft Excel (basic skill level).
- Resourceful: able to work independently, learn and figure stuff out on your own.
- Friendly and warm.
- Humble and confident.
- A willingness to learn, grow, and continually get better.
- The desire and skill in writing content is a plus, but not a requirement.
Perks & Benefits
- Remote work: Work from wherever you want, as long as you get the work done.
- Paid time off for certain holidays and your birthday.
- 1lb of coffee and a book of your choosing mailed to your house every quarter.
- Hulu subscription.
- $15 for every appointment booked with a qualified lead/opportunity.
- 5% commission on any new customers you help generate.