Title: Marketing Account Manager
Type: Salary with benefits
The Marketing Account Manager’s main objective is to manage and grow relationships (externally with clients and internally with POD team members) and results. The Account Manager’s main objective is to make sure that the clients in their POD are getting results, and that relationships with clients are strong.
The Marketing Account Manager functions as the leader of their POD: a 4-member team consisting of three other marketing specialists. Together, the POD serves 20 to 25 clients.
Main Responsibilities Include
- RESULTS: Overall ensuring that clients numbers and ROI is growing and improving vs PY and PM; Reviewing copy and creative from POD team before sharing it with client (making sure it’s our best work); building ROI dashboards and sending monthly ROI report emails.
- RELATIONSHIPS: Overall ensuring that team relationships are strong and positive; Leading and facilitating client meetings (onboarding and monthly meetings) and internal POD meetings/huddles; doing annual reviews with their POD staff.
- COMMUNICATION: Responsive communication with clients by email and POD team by Slack. Every client email should be responded to within 24 hours by the Account Manager, even if there is a solution in the works (the client should be notified that we are working on their question/problem).
- MANAGEMENT: Manage POD team & tasks, ensure tasks are assigned in Asana, and are being completed on time. Account Manager is the primary one responsible for ensuring things are assigned in Asana, organized, and getting completed.
- STRATEGY: Putting together digital marketing funnels for client accounts; solving problems; looking in the client accounts to identify opportunities for expansion and growth.
Skills and Character Traits Needed
Summit Digital Marketing’s five core values are love, excellence, authenticity, relationships, and results. The ideal candidate will embody these core values in their character and work ethic. Specifically, for this role, this person will have the following character traits and skills:
- Treating other people the way you would want to be treated.
- Valuing people and caring about client’s success.
- Understanding of digital marketing strategy.
- Forward thinking.
- Ability to focus and work independently, take responsibility and initiate, and get work done in a remote work environment.
- Thoughtful, with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Not timid or afraid to speak up.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Hard worker.
- Responsible and reliable.
- A willingness to learn, grow, and continually get better.
Perks and Benefits
- Strong Salary
- Remote work: work from wherever you want, as long as you get the work done
- Health Insurance (company covers 75% of insurance premiums)
- Dental Insurance (company covers 75% of insurance premiums)
- Vision Insurance (company covers 75% of insurance premiums)
- Life Insurance (company covers 100% of life insurance premiums)
- Fridays off in July and December
- 15 days of paid time off (PTO)
- Your birthday off
- 10 national holidays off
- Seven days of “PSI” (personal, service, and/or illness) days off
- 1lb of Coffee and book of your choosing mailed to your house every quarter
- Hulu Subscription
- Fully paid annual company retreat in Florida
- Awesome, encouraging team and company culture
- Paid maternity leave (12 weeks) / paid paternity leave (2 weeks) after one year of employment
- Opportunity to love your work with a growing digital marketing agency that serves clients around the world