Title: Pay Per Click (PPC) Specialist
Type: Salary with benefits
We are looking for a Pay Per Click (PPC) Specialist to help us with pay per click management and reporting for clients. The person must be teachable, competent, self-motivated, trustworthy, honest, have a good work ethic, and a willingness to learn. The candidate needs to have a basic understanding and experience in the digital marketing skills listed below.
Summit Digital Marketing serves clients in 45+ different industries across North America, Europe, and Asia. We are looking for a PPC rockstar to come in and make an impact immediately.
Main Responsibilities Include
- Designing and implementing PPC strategies and funnels for clients.
- Setting up new clients on Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Amazon Ads, Bing Ads, and LinkedIn Ads.
- Managing, monitoring, and optimizing pay per click (PPC) advertising accounts, by completing our weekly, monthly, and 90-day workflows.
- Setting up analytics and conversion tracking for the client depending on PPC service.
- Creating ROI reports for clients (some are weekly, bi-weekly, and others are monthly).
- Running A/B tests for client PPC accounts and updating A/B test results in Google Sheets.
- Miscellaneous marketing todos as needed.
Other Job Responsibilities Include
- Calling/reaching out to Google customer support when needed.
- Joining phone calls with prospects and clients.
- Manage Google Ads and Facebook ads on behalf of our clients, to help them get the best possible return on investment.
- Enter KPIs into client’s “scoreboard” (Google spreadsheet).
- Communicate with team and clients on projects by email, Slack, Asana, and phone.
- Give input on landing page design, copywriting, and creative design for ad campaigns.
Skills and Character Traits Needed
Summit Digital Marketing’s five core values are love, excellence, authenticity, relationships, and results. The ideal candidate will embody these core values in their character and work ethic. Specifically, for this role, this looks like:
- Treating other people the way you would want to be treated.
- Valuing people and caring about client’s success.
- Understanding of digital marketing strategy and pay per click funnels.
- Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, specifically Google Ads and Facebook Ads. (Bing Ads, Amazon Ads, and LinkedIn Ads experience are a HUGE plus.)
- Analytics and reporting. Must know how to use spreadsheets. (We use Google Sheets, but knowledge in Excel will transfer over.)
- Experience working with landing pages (we use Unbounce)
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Calendar is a big plus.
- Ability to be organized, with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, take responsibility and initiate, and get work done in a remote work environment.
- Honesty and integrity.
- A willingness to learn, grow, and continually get better.
Perks and Benefits
- Strong salary.
- Health Insurance
- Remote work: Work from wherever you want, as long as you get the work done.
- 15 days of paid time off (PTO), plus your birthday and several national holidays off.
- 7 “PSI Days” off (personal, service, and/or illness days).
- 1lb of coffee and a book of your choosing every quarter.
- Hulu subscription.