Title: Pay Per Click (PPC) Manager
Type: Salary with benefits
Summit Digital Marketing is looking for a Pay Per Click (PPC) Manager to help our clients improve their ROI from pay per click advertising. This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate PPC skills and prior PPC results for his/her company or clients.
Please note: This is an employee position; not a contractor position. We are not open to contractor applications. This person must be teachable, competent, self-motivated, trustworthy, honest, able to listen to instructions, have a good work ethic, and a willingness to learn.
Summit Digital Marketing is a remote digital marketing agency (based out of Colorado Springs, Colorado) specializing in SEO and PPC services. We serve clients in 75+ different industries across North America, Europe, and Asia.
Main Responsibilities Include
- Designing and implementing PPC funnels for clients.
- Setting up new clients on Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram Ads, Amazon Ads, Microsoft Ads, and LinkedIn Ads.
- Managing, monitoring, and optimizing pay per click (PPC) advertising accounts to help client’s get the best possible return on ad spend.
- Looking at data insights and coming up with new ideas for opportunities to grow paid advertising ROI.
- In-depth audience and keyword research to determine best targeting opportunities for pay per click ad platforms.
- Ad and landing page copywriting.
- Understanding analytics and conversion tracking for the clients.
- Brainstorming ad creative ideas and clearly communicating ideas to Summit’s designers.
- Calling/reaching out to ad platform customer support when needed.
- Joining phone calls with prospects and clients.
- Running A/B tests.
Skills and Character Traits Needed
Summit Digital Marketing’s five core values are love, excellence, authenticity, relationships, and results. The ideal candidate will embody these core values in their character and work ethic. Specifically, for this role, this looks like:
- Treating other people the way you would want to be treated.
- Valuing people and caring about client’s success.
- Understanding of digital marketing strategy, pay per click funnels, KPIs, and ROI/ROAS.
- Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, specifically Google Ads and Facebook/Instagram Ads. (Bing Ads, Amazon Ads, and LinkedIn Ads experience are a HUGE plus.)
- Analytics and reporting. Must know how to use Google Analytics (GA4).
- Experience working with landing pages (we use Unbounce).
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Calendar is a big plus.
- Ability to be organized, with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, take responsibility and initiate, and get work done in a remote work environment.
- Honesty and integrity.
- A willingness to learn, grow, and continually get better.
- Strong Salary
- Remote work: work from wherever you want, as long as you get the work done
- Health Insurance (company covers 75% of insurance premiums)
- Dental Insurance (company covers 75% of insurance premiums)
- Vision Insurance (company covers 75% of insurance premiums)
- Life Insurance (company covers 100% of life insurance premiums)
- 401K Account
- Fridays off in March, July, and December
- 15 days of paid time off (PTO)
- Your birthday off
- 10 national holidays off
- Seven days of “PSI” (personal, service, and/or illness) days off
- 1lb of Coffee and book of your choosing mailed to your house every quarter
- Hulu Subscription
- Fully paid annual company retreat
- Awesome, encouraging team and company culture
- Paid maternity leave (12 weeks) / paid paternity leave (2 weeks) after one year of employment
- Opportunity to love your work with a growing digital marketing agency that serves clients around the world