Title: Project Manager
Position: Contractor, Part-Time (with the possibility to become full-time within 60 to 90 days.)
Type: Hourly ($15-30 per hour, depending on experience and skill level)
We are seeking a resourceful and proactive individual for our open Project Manager position to support a growing agency with several services. This person will have a self-starter attitude, capable of managing their own schedule and leading their own tasks, be a great communicator, detail oriented, and very organized. This person does not need to be assigned day by day instructions, but rather has an understanding of what steps need to be taken to help the company reach their goals. This person is very strong at taking initiative, following through, and is also very goal-oriented. This person is a team player with great rapport among previous colleagues and employers.
You will be working directly with the Founder, Roman Randall, and the Summit team to make sure that deadlines for client projects are met.
Summit Digital Marketing serves clients in 35+ different industries across North America, Europe, and Asia. This position will start as a part-time internship position and will be eligible to become a full-time salaried position within 60 to 90 days if both parties want to move forward.
Main Responsibilities include
Management (Client Load)
- Manage the output of each project
- Facilitate between employees and contractors to meet deadlines for each project
- Be on all client calls and document any updates to the schedule and/or facilitate the additions to the client relationship
- Matching assets (between client intake forms/folders/projects), including but not limited to adhering to the digital filing system per client
- Make sure client ROI Dashboards are up to date
- Onboard new clients, ensure client tasks + service workflows in Asana are added and assigned to appropriate team members
- Manage email communication between Summit Digital Marketing and clients
- Sending of welcome packages/fulfillment + annual gifts to clients
- Schedule “calls” with Summit Account Managers and clients
- Keep all the client files in one place (ie make sure the dropbox files are clean and organized)
- Creating and sending accurate service agreements
Key Skills and Character Traits Needed
Experienced and Fast Learner: There are some online tools that we use daily, and the ideal candidate will have extensive experience with each of these interfaces. A candidate may also show competency with the majority of the resources listed below, with an eager and excited attitude to become an expert of those which he/she is currently foreign to.
- Google Drive
- Any experience/knowledge in the following is a huge plus: Google ads, Facebook ads, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising.
One of the main roles of this position is to keep the team and client project tasks and communications organized, so that the Summit team can continue to execute and get results for clients.
Adaptable with an “I’m going to figure this out” mindset.
This company values high performers and it’s cool if you fall flat on your face. Own it, learn from it and move on.
See things to the finish line, close loops and complete projects.
Please be concise and to the point.
Please be kind and service-minded to clients and customers.
Double check your emails, double check all printed material, double-double…check check.
We work with some high-level business owners and by no means can we disclose any proprietary information.
We value trust in this company and hope that you will do the same. Always follow through with assignments you take on.
Key Performance Indicators
- All Agency projects completed within the time frame indicated.
- Agency clients on-boarded and guided through the launch process within the time frame indicated.
- All due dates, client files and team assignments added to all projects and current on a daily basis. All reports sent to clients on a weekly basis.
Perks and Benefits
- Remote work: Work from wherever you want, as long as you get the work done.
- 1lb of coffee and a book of your choosing every quarter.
- Hulu subscription.
- Training and mentorship.
- Full Time Benefits include: Salary, health insurance, 15 days of paid time off (PTO), plus your birthday and several national holidays off.