Title: Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist
Type: Salary with benefits
We are looking for a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist to help us with pay per click (PPC) management, search engine optimization (SEO), client account management, and ROI reporting for clients. The person must be humble, organized, competent, self-motivated, trustworthy, honest, have a good work ethic, and have a willingness to learn and grow. The candidate needs to have a strong understanding and experience in the digital marketing skills listed below.
Summit Digital Marketing serves clients in 60+ different industries across North America, Europe, and Asia. We are looking for a SEM rockstar to come in and make an impact immediately.
Main Responsibilities Include
- Ensuring clients are getting results through PPC and SEO.
- Being responsive in email communication with clients.
- Maintaining strong, positive relationships with clients.
- Designing marketing funnels and implementing PPC and SEO strategies for clients.
- Setting up new clients on Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Amazon Ads, Etsy Ads, Microsoft Ads, and/or LinkedIn Ads.
- Managing, monitoring, and optimizing pay per click (PPC) advertising accounts, by completing our weekly and monthly workflows.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) according to our internal workflows
- Setting up analytics and conversion tracking for the client.
- Run monthly meetings with clients to discuss key wins, return on investment, completed tasks, insights, and next actions.
- Creating ROI reports for clients.
- Running A/B tests for clients.
- Miscellaneous marketing todos as needed.
Skills and Character Traits Needed
Summit Digital Marketing’s five core values are love, excellence, authenticity, relationships, and results. The ideal candidate will embody these core values in their character and work ethic. Specifically, for this role, this looks like:
- Treating other people the way you would want to be treated.
- Valuing people and caring about client’s success.
- Understanding of digital marketing strategy, pay per click advertising, and search engine optimization.
- Analytics and reporting. Must know how to use spreadsheets and enjoy numbers. (We use Google Sheets, but knowledge in Excel will transfer over.)
- Experience working with landing pages (we use Unbounce).
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Google Calendar is a big plus.
- Ability to be organized, with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, take responsibility and initiate, and get work done in a remote work environment.
- Honesty and integrity.
- A willingness to learn, grow, and continually get better.
Perks and Benefits
- Strong Salary
- Remote work: work from wherever you want, as long as you get the work done
- Health Insurance (company covers 75% of insurance premiums)
- Dental Insurance (company covers 75% of insurance premiums)
- Vision Insurance (company covers 75% of insurance premiums)
- Life Insurance (company covers 100% of life insurance premiums)
- Fridays off in July and December
- 15 days of paid time off (PTO)
- Your birthday off
- 10 national holidays off
- Seven days of “PSI” (personal, service, and/or illness) days off
- 1lb of Coffee and book of your choosing mailed to your house every quarter
- Hulu Subscription
- Fully paid annual company retreat in Florida
- Awesome, encouraging team and company culture
- Paid maternity leave (12 weeks) / paid paternity leave (2 weeks) after one year of employment
- Opportunity to love your work with a growing digital marketing agency that serves clients around the world