Title: SEO Specialist
Type: Salary with Benefits
Summit Digital Marketing is looking for a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist to help our clients improve their organic search rankings, traffic, and results (revenue and lead generation). This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate SEO skills and prior SEO results for his/her company or clients.
Please note: This is an employee position; not a contractor position. We are not open to contractor applications.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure clients are getting results through search engine optimization (SEO)
- Help our clients improve their organic search rankings, traffic, lead generation, and sales.
- In-depth keyword research
- Direct-response SEO copywriting
- Content creation
- Link building
- Analytics and reporting
- Technical SEO fixes
- Local SEO (Google My Business, listing syndication, review generation gunnels)
- Creating ROI reports for clients
- Implementation of weekly, monthly, and 90-day SEO processes for clients
- Experience with social media publishing and outreach
- SEO experience with Google required; SEO experience on Amazo and Etsy a big plus.
Skills and Character Traits Needed:
Summit Digital Marketing’s five core values are love, excellence, authenticity, relationships, and results. The ideal candidate will embody these core values in their character and work ethic. Specifically, for this role, this looks like:
- Experienced and skilled in Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Ideally experienced within Ahrefs, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, and Google Ads Keyword Planner. Knowledge of other SEO tools and keyword research tools is a plus.
- Demonstrated creativity with link-building tactics, problem solving, copywriting, and content creation.
- Knowledge of white hat SEO best practices.
- Not afraid of reaching out and talking to new people.
- Ability to work independently, take responsibility, initiate, and get work done in a remote work environment. (Candidate will need the ability to work in a quiet environment when meeting with clients.)
- Ability to work well with others.
- A willingness to learn, grow, and continually improve.
- Strong Salary
- Remote work: work from wherever you want, as long as you get the work done
- Health Insurance (company covers 75% of insurance premiums)
- Dental Insurance (company covers 75% of insurance premiums)
- Vision Insurance (company covers 75% of insurance premiums)
- Life Insurance (company covers 100% of life insurance premiums)
- Fridays off in July and December
- 15 days of paid time off (PTO)
- Your birthday off
- 10 national holidays off
- Seven days of “PSI” (personal, service, and/or illness) days off
- 1lb of Coffee and book of your choosing mailed to your house every quarter
- Hulu Subscription
- Fully paid annual company retreat in Florida
- Awesome, encouraging team and company culture
- Paid maternity leave (12 weeks) / paid paternity leave (2 weeks) after one year of employment
- Opportunity to love your work with a growing digital marketing agency that serves clients around the world