Title: Search Engine Marketing Specialist
Position: Part-Time, with the option to become full-time.
Type: Hourly ($15-50 per hour, depending on experience and skill level)
We are looking for a search engine marketing specialist to help us with Google AdWords and SEO (for our client accounts). Summit Digital Marketing serves clients in 20+ different industries across North America, Europe, and Asia.
The person must be teachable, competent, trustworthy, honest, have a good work ethic, and a willingness to learn. The candidate does not need to be an expert — we will train, mentor, and help you — but he/she does need to have a fundamental/basic understanding of digital marketing and a desire to learn.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Setting up new clients on Google AdWords.
- Joining phone calls with prospects and clients.
- Manage Google AdWords and Facebook ads on behalf of our clients, to help them get the best possible return on investment.
- Enter KPIs into client’s “scoreboard” (excel spreadsheet).
- Communicate with team and clients on projects by email, Slack, and phone (if necessary)
- Create proposals for new prospects.
- Perform SEO tasks according to Summit’s SEO workflow.
- Perform PPC tasks according to Summit’s PPC workflow.
- Give input on landing page design, copywriting, and creative design for ad campaigns.
- Understanding of digital marketing strategy
- Basic understanding of SEO and pay per click (PPC) advertising a HUGE plus, but not required.
- Google AdWords.
- Facebook Ads
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- A willingness to learn, grow, and continually get better.
- Remote work: Work from wherever you want, as long as you get the work done.
- 1lb of coffee and a book of your choosing.
- Access to Lynda.com training library.
- Training and mentorship.